The U.S. High School Squash season is very short – November to March – about 12 weeks of actual squash – not enough coaching to develop into a complete, skillful player.
Former Canadian Junior National Coach Tim Bacon is an expert on the science of developing junior players. In addition to coaching top Canadians including Jonathon Power and Graham Ryding, who went on the become World #1 and #9 respectively, he has worked as a Sport Scientist with most of the top U.S. juniors at the Princeton Squash Camps since 1987.
Individual or small group (3-4 players) lessons and training are available in both Connecticut and Western Massachusetts:
- Wesleyan University or within a 30-minute radius ($25 travel fee)
- At your school squash facility within a 30-minute radius of Northampton, MA
To ensure the safety and satisfaction of clients, Tim uses the CoachUp booking app to arrange all lessons:
- $1,000,000 liability insurance
- 100% Money-Back lesson satisfaction guarantee
- Sex offender screening by CoachUp (also Princeton Squash Camps do an annual CORY check on Tim – copy of report available on request)
Lesson Rates per Hour*
1 student $50
2 student $65
3 student $75
4 student $85
*There is a $25 travel fee for lessons requiring 30 min. of travel from Wesleyan university or Northampton, MA.
In addition to regular on-court lessons and training, Tim also offers specialized sessions in the following areas:
- video analysis of match play and tactics
- video analysis of technique (biomechanics)
- mental skills assessment and training
- age-appropriate physical training
Email Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text him at 413-330-8222 for more information.
Tim Bacon, M.A., CSCS is the world’s leading expert on racquet sport science and coaching development having taught all areas of sport science as both a Lecturer at Smith College and as a Coach Developer for the Coaching Association of Canada while actively coaching (Squash Canada Level 4 Coach) and sport psychology consulting (25+ World Champions). He currently runs his consulting practice out of Northampton, MA and maintains his active coaching as the Assistant Squash Coach at Wesleyan University during the CSA squash season (Nov. 1 – Mar. 1).
You can follow Tim on Twitter by clicking on this link.